Today is Mr.P and I's two year anniversary! We were married twice...some people already know this. We were legally married on December 29, 2006. That was the same day Mr.P officially proposed to me with a diamond ring. Three hours later we were married at the courthouse; but this was planned more than a month in advance. It's not like we skipped off to the courthouse to get married. We knew we were going to get married and it helped solve some logistical issues right away (insurance and immigration). We had a large church wedding with reception in September 2007.
Tonight was an uneventful anniversary...we ate grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner, took a nap together on the couch, and watched our favorite tv show "How I Met Your Mother." After that we went grocery shopping. Yup, we're officially boring married people :-)
In other marriage news...I was SHOCKED to read on people.com today that Ben Gibbard is engaged to actress/singer Zooey Deschanel. I love Ben Gibbard and both his bands (Death Cab and Postal Service). I was shocked to hear he was even dating someone else, I was under the impression that he was still dating his longtime girlfriend of the past 5+ years, Joan. I occassionally follow Joan's art website, and I seem to recall that at least into the summer it listed her contact address as the condo that they shared on Capital Hill. However, the articles I found online about Ben and Zooey's romance says they've been dating for a year. WTF? Is Ben a cheater?! I hope not, but right now all signs are pointing to yes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ok, I saw this on Perez today (guilty pleasure..)and I literally couldn't believe it! hmmm..they do make a cute couple, and she has an amazing voice (her band is called she and he if you want to listen). If do a duet I might forgive him for cheating (maybe).
Post a Comment