I am really frustrated right now. My body is not cooperating and doing what I want it to do...and there is nothing I can do about it. Just wait it out. I want to be a brat and throw a tantrum, but really, what right do I have?
Just because I'm not ovulating right now (as I should be) doesn't mean I won't in the coming week or two (see, I'm optimistic!) Those dumb ovulation test sticks are a pain, a blatent "sorry" staring back in my face. I know that I need to be patient and to not worry, I need to sit back and allow this to be in God's hands. But it isn't easy. The more I try to push it out of my head, the more I think about it.
Tonight we hosted Canadian Thanksgiving at our house, it was a great party! So many good friends were able to join us to celebrate and enjoy a delicious turkey dinner. In the past few days I kept thinking of people we should've invited and feeling regret and remorse over not having extended the invite, but then I remembered, our house is so tiny...we can't hold more people.
We are so thankful for our awesome and amazing group of friends.
We are so thankful in the wake of the economic and political uncertainty that we own a home, two nice cars, and we have good jobs.
We are so thankful that our families are doing well and happy (even my father who 6 months ago I questioned whether he'd still be alive this fall).
We are so thankful that we have each other, Mr.P and I, and that we feel as much love as we do for each other.
We are so thankful that we are in a position to try and create a baby, and hopefully it will happen soon.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment