Monday, January 19, 2009

Sunny with a bit of a chill.

This weekend was nice, I got to spend a lot of quality time with Mr.P, and we also spent time here and there with a few good friends. In recent weeks I've been thinking a lot about friendships and what I value from my friendships. Mostly this stems from me hearing about some gossip other people have said about me. It definitely makes me feel angry, frustrated, and sad. But it gives me time to think about who my real friends are.

Today is a paid holiday for me! I love having a day off, and being paid too :-) I've spent most of the day so far being lazy, but it's been relaxing at the same time. In a little while I'm off to hang out with my oldest and closest friend. But first...I need to get my car washed, it is so dirty!

No comments: