Saturday, November 1, 2008

Dear ovaries.

Can you please cooperate with me? I feel like we're not communicating very well, and we need to reach an understanding so that we can both be happy. Your job is to drop kick an egg into the fallopian tube approximately 14 days into my cycle. Since you have failed to do this job, I am growing more and more frustrated with your performance (and there are two of you! Can't at least one of you cooperate? Please?)
I also do not appreciate the constant dull ache you have been causing me the past couple months. Can you tell your cyst friends to go away? I'm really hoping we can work this out on our own, but if not, I am fully prepared to bring in reinforcements (meaning, the reproductive endocrinologist). Please keep this in mind as you continue to taunt me with your laziness.
Yours truly,
PhinneyGirl

No comments: