Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Tudors.

Mr.P hates television programing. He loves his TV, but isn't a big fan of watching it (weird, I know). I love television, but I try to limit how much I watch. I have a select list of shows I always DVR, and I rarely just sit and channel surf (since we got dish tv, it's hard to channel surf, too many channels!)

I have successfully gotten Mr.P hooked on my two favorite sitcoms (The Office and How I Met Your Mother). Now he is obsessed with not missing an episode of either of those. He'll watch America's Next Top Model occassionally (his excuse is our house is too small, but really he could go in the other room and close the door. I think he finds the show interesting but doesn't want to admit it).

I recently ordered "The Tudors" from Netflix. When I heard that Jonathan Rhys Meyers played King Henry in this series, I couldn't resist. I am not one of those women who goes ga-ga over celebrity men, but Jonathan Rhys Meyers is sexy. He has beautiful eyes and an amazing Irish accent...but I digress. The other night I put the disc in and at first Mr.P grumbled about watching it, but after the first episode he was intrigued. We're down to one episode left on the first disc, and tonight he asked if I wanted to watch it. Ah ha! I've succeeded in getting him hooked on another tv show :-)

No comments: