I'm not really a salty foods kind of person. I've had this inner ear thing since I was in high school, and since then I've always been very conscious of my salt intake.
I forgot my lunch today, and was trying to do something healthy. I went to Subway. I got a 6 inch meatball sub (Ok, I know, not the healthiest one they have, but it looked like the tastiest and and I needed something to take my mind off the miserable cramps I was experiencing). The sub tasted delicious! I would go there more often, except the chicks who work at the Subway by my office kind of look like methheads....but that would be a whole different post for another day.
Later this afternoon I started feeling so bloated, even my fingers were looking slightly sausage like. I looked on Subway's website and balked at the sodium content of their sandwiches. Damn! I think the bread must have a shelf life of 2 years seeing as how much sodium it has....how the heck could Jared eat those things for months?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment